Thursday, March 20, 2008

Just getting used to this type of communication, don't laugh!! Ok, don't laugh too much!!! This week is pretty much just work, but I am getting ready to go to the Dominican Republic for a week. Any tips, or suggestions, let me know.

2 comments:

Shannon said...

GICK
Yay im glad you have a blog, i think everyone should have one so we can all keep caught up on everyone lives. When are going to the Dominican Republic, who with, and what for. And why aren't you taking us. JK Sounds cool. Anyways see you in a few weeks.

Love Shannon

Super Daysh said...

Yay! You have succumbed to the blog peer pressure!! I will be sure to check up on you now. Who needs newsletters! We should all just get blogs! ;) Cute blog and I'm so jealous that you're going to the Dominican Republic. That's awesome! Happy, safe travels!