Sunday, May 4, 2008






I HAVE A NEW NEPHEW!!!!! Ok, so the witch Doctor, necklace trick has failed now, OR HAS IT????? I have to remember that Megan has always been a little different than all of us. Her readings have always been confusing. I guess that we will just have to see. The Witch says that Heidi is going to have a girl any second now, and that Sherri is going to have a boy. both of which have been confirmed by ultrasound, but things do change. Anyway, I HAVE A NEW NEPHEW!!! He is the cutest little guy. He was born Friday April 18th at 1059, weighed in at 7 lbs, 11 oz, and 21 inches long. I was able to spend a week up in Spokane with him and the rest of the clan up there, and it was great to hold him, until I got sick the last couple of days. Anyway, had a great time buying boy clothes now. I had bought a bunch of cute little girl clothes, but I guess that they went to Heidi. Maverick is just the cutest thing. He is so alert, looking around, already so expressive. Of course the best thing is when he cries, or poops his pants, I get to hand him back to his Mom.

5 comments:

M&M factory said...

Gick, We had a good time seeing you, Thanks for the surprise. Also thank you for all of your help. It's good to see how happy you are with your new nefew. Matt has taught Aurora to start asking for another baby brother already - ha ha funny - NOT!

princess jen said...

You are such a great auntie!!

Mythreesons said...

welcome to the blogging world! And congrats on the nephew... I'm trying to remember what the with doctor said about me...

M&M factory said...

Yes it's me again - Are you feeling better? I hope so It lasted more than a week with some of us and it really sucks to be sick and is even worse when it is so long.

Super Daysh said...

Yay! New babies is always so fun! He sure is a cutie and that is too funny that he was a surprise. LOL! You are such a great aunt...going to visit all the time.