Sunday, January 24, 2010

Wow what a looser!!!

Well, I have not even touched this blog in almost 2 years. I can't believe what a LOOSER I am, or at least have been. So, I am going to try to keep up with this a little bit better than I have in the past.

Well, I am back on contract again, this time at Willamette Falls Hospital in Oregon City Now. I will be there till the first part of April. It is cool to have scheduled days, but at different places so that I don't tire of them. There are always going to be idiots in the world, so I will always have a job, so keep it up America!!!!

5 comments:

Kira said...

Yeah a post from Gick! Yeah Sid looks a little older now than she did in your last post. :)

Dylinda said...

I would not call you a looser... A slacker maybe but not a looser. After all you've been busy working, crafting and just procrastinating, right?

Lady of the Rings said...

Keep up the blog updates. Looking forward to hearing from you regularly.

Mythreesons said...

Here, Here... the idiots keep Jared employed, too. We're all about the dumb Americans!
Looking forward to regular updates!

Alysia said...

holy cow!! i think i passed out there for a minute when i saw you ACTUALLY POSTED SOMETHING!!!
wow. :)
i like reading your posts. post more!!!
your sarcasm is very entertaining...more please. :)